Introducing Powerful New Pedigree Research Tools, Now Available Through eNicks!
Since 1992, CompuSire has made a name for itself as a quality pedigree software that provides breeders and buyers with the information they need to assess the historical effectiveness of pedigree crosses, based on what has actually worked and what hasn't. Combining some of the features of the CompuSire program with important new features, such as stakes races won by individual stakes winners and pedigree template matching, we have come up with search features that provide an important complement to the eNicks reports, especially designed for breeders, buyers, and industry professionals who:
- Want to identify the crosses that most effectively represent a sire-line nick, as well as investigate important factors not necessarily associated with the sire-line cross.
- Want an easy-to-use, day-to-day reference to the accomplishments of individual stakes winners, sires, broodmare sires, sire lines, and broodmare sire lines.
Get unrestricted and blacktype-qualifying stakes wins and pedigrees for stakes winners worldwide, updated weekly.
- View stakes winners:
- By a given sire
- In direct male descent of a given sire
- Out of mares by a given sire
- Out of mares in direct male descent of a given sire
- Bred from a given sire-line cross
- View stakes winners whose ancestries contain:
- Two selected ancestors of the sire and two selected ancestors of the dam
- Up to four selected ancestors in selected pedigree positions
- View stakes winners whose dams' ancestries contain:
- Up to four selected ancestors
- up to four selected ancestors in selected pedigree positions
- View sample reports (in PDF format):